Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lost Opportunities..


If one were to think of the lost opportunities in one's life..
They say that life is the best teacher there is. But what if I am a bad student? I wonder..
Well, at least, am I just a slow learner instead of being a bad student... or am I ? I wonder..
One slowly starts losing interest in everything - and it sneaks up on one when the mind is disturbed..
Your mind tells you that it is a pretty gloomy place to be in, believe me!
I did have time to make amends, and I did do that to an extent...or did I just imagine that i did?
Everything seems a jumble...Is life pre destined? Am i being led towards doom ?
Lost opportunities never come back in life ...nor do lost moments..
I keep listening to some great songs over and over and cry my eyes out. ...does it help? i wonder..
' Tum na jaane kis jahaan mein kho gaye
Hum bhari duniya mein tanhaa ho gaye....

2 comments:

  1. OH! I did not know that you have blog. You have written wonderfully. And you reviews about films are simply superb.
    Deepak

    ReplyDelete