Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things ...

Singer : Dean Martin and Nancy Sinatra

Every night I sit here by my window,
Staring at the lonely avenue
I'm not thinking of just how much i miss you
I'm thinking 'bout the things we used to do
Thinking about Things like a 
a walk in the park
Things like a kiss in the dark
Things like a sailor boat ride,
what about the night we cried?
Things like a lovin' wow, Things that we don't do now,
thinkin' bout the things we used to do.

Memories are all I have to cling to,
and heartaches are the frames I'm talking to.
When I'm not thinking of just how much I loved you,

I love you too...
I'm thinking 'bout the things we used to do.

Thinking  'bout things Like a walk in the park...

I still can hear the juke-box softly playin',
and the face I see in there belongs to you.
No, there's not a single sound,
and there's nobody else around,
but I just mean thinkin' 'bout things we used to do.

Thinking 'bout things Like a walk in the park...

And the heartaches are the frames I'm talking to.
You got me thinking 'bout the things we used to do.
Thinkin' bout...



Bookmark and Share

3 comments: