Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Site Called Bubblewes..

Bookmark and Share

Some members get paid on a regular basis while some others don’t get paid at all or get paid once or twice…

I have been trying to figure out this site since the time I became a member. I had heard many views and read many comments about the site, mostly negative and some ppositive.They were all related to its payment policy which seems weird .
They pay  some members , and one is at a loss to ubderstand  what the criteria is for payment. One of the member got paid 3 times and after that he has not been paid now even after requesting for 4 more payments having completed the criteria for payment. It has been the same case with me.I got paid twice and after that I have put in two redemption requests with no response from the admin. The most frusttrating thing is that they never ever respond to your queries. I have never broken any laws since I never copy and paste nor do I make short posts which are the two requirements. All my posts there are original and written specifically for that site.
I have stopped contributing now since I don’t want to waste my time on a site that does not pay or rather pays erratically.I prefer a site that I am sure of and one that would respect the hard work I put in.
Some members are of the opinion that bubblewes pays certain members who have been selected by them , to show that it is a paying site just to attract more members who work like mad only to realise that payment is not coming their way. The majority of the members fall under this category of getting one or two payments and then contributing with the hope of getting future payments.
I sincerely would like to work on that site since it has interesting possibilities but because of the uncertainty of payment I am hesitating to do so…I wish the admins would be more member friendly and pay them instead of keeping them in suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment